CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

What do we do first???

First we drove by the hospital where we are going to be working...

Then we drove over the Bay Bridge into San Francisco. This bridge was amazing and the sun was setting so it made for gorgeous pics! Personally this bridge is better than the Golden Gate Bridge cause its 2 floors...

looking at the San Fran skyline from the Bay Bridge

We drove around downtown San Francisco for an hour or so. We went down the curviest street in the US, Lombard St, but it was so dark I didn't bother to take pictures plus I was driving...I'll get some of it tomorrow and then drove over the Golden Gate Bridge and back...(sorry for the crooked pic I don't know how to fix it)...

we ended the night at Fisherman's Wharf where we ate dinner. We will be heading back here tomorrow for some tours of the city...stay tuned!