So we had our first night as floor nurses...ummm I'm an ER nurse. I think ER nurses just have a different mentality of importance. I'll write more on my feelings about this after tonight cause maybe its just the unit I was on last night. But Laura kinda had the same night I did. Don't get me wrong it was fine. The nurses were very nice and the patients were good just different views as being "busy" and different views of patient care and charting. I learned more on how poor this hospital is. They have no pixis for supplies or meds. Supplies are in the clean utility room and meds are in a cabinet, narcotics are in a locked cabinet and the charge nurse has to give you the key...its very 1990s! I'll tell more about my patients later too I've gotta go get ready for another night of working!
