This is the name of the band we saw tonight. Before we even came out here Laura bought tickets to go see them. I was afraid they were gonna be weird but they were actually pretty good. They were a little rock, alternative, and reggae all mixed together. And the bald saxophone player is HOT! After the show we walked a few blocks and had the BEST pizza ever! (Mama I think this may have been the place you were looking for!) Seriously, I doubt it...it was a hole in the wall place but it was really good! On the way home we drove past the Full House houses (you know the ones that the Tanner's (Danny, DJ, Stephanie, Michelle) lived in)...I was soooo excited! I tried to take pictures but it was too dark but I WILL be going back!
I needed a night out in the city after working these past few days. I miss the ER so much! Floor nursing really sucks even though I like the nurses who work most of the floors. There is just this one floor that I hate (and Laura does too)! None of the other nurses help you and this is the hemoc floor so I really don't know what I'm doing! My night working here I was in tears so I really needed to go out and enjoy this wonderful area that we are living in cause I do love this place (just not the job). I wish we could just live out here and not work...
Friday, February 15, 2008
Slightly Stoopid
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 4:50 AM
