On our way out we stopped by a little stream for a photo op and then stopped in Pigeon Forge to ride go-carts. We paid for 3 rides each on 3 different tracks but the first one was sooo bumpy! I was a little sick but really sore from it so I sat out the next track but Erik looked like he had so much fun I wanted to do it after he got done and then he rode the last one by himself which he said that one was the best. I think go-carts is a guy thing...I mean its fun but its still just driving around in circles...I really don't get it
Erik on the last track...so serious about it!
Gettin ready to ride
photo op
This was the sign beside the stream...we weren't about to even touch the water!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
More Gatlinburg
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 11:51 PM
