sorry no pics. I thought I'd write a little update about this past off week but I still didn't take any pictures.
Monday I babysat for a co-worker of mine's little boy. He's 2 and I realized my house is so not child proof. I thought I'd put everything up BEFORE I got him but I still followed him around just taking stuff from him and putting it up high. He's the sweetest child though and I hope I get to do it again!
Tuesday me and Laura had our weekly lunch and went to test drive her a new car. We had a little scare with the police after but luckily we got out of it :) That night Laura Popwell came back into town and we all had dinner. I miss her so much!!!!
Friday me and Erik had a "real" date. He told me not go out of town this weekend so he could take me on a real date...he's so sweet :) We ended up going to eat and then to Atrox (the haunted house in Leeds). Its so scary! I was fixin to cry if we would've had to stay in there much longer! But it was fun...he's ready to go to Sloss now but I told him I wasn't ready for that yet.
Saturday I went home for the first time in about 2 months! We had our family football party and watched LSU get their butts kicked and watched Auburn get their butts kicked on the computer (it wasn't on tv). Alabama did great (not even playing) and kept their #2 spot...ROLL TIDE!!!
Tonight I finally let Erik meet my parents...they came down to Trussville and we all went out to eat. Him and my Daddy are now BFF...maybe in a little bit he'll be ready to meet the rest of the fam! We'll see...
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Just a little update...
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 11:24 PM
