CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gatlinburg

This wasn't a planned trip but it was the best! We drove the SHORT drive from Knoxville but it was still like midnight. We stopped at Walgreens and got essentials for the night and then went on the hunt for a room. We found one at the Days Inn in Gatlinburg. Today we woke up and put on the same clothes we had wore yesterday (at least we stunk together) and hung out in Gatlinburg. We rode the incline up to the lookout, shopped, and rode around Gatlinburg. And guess what I bought??? Real cowboy boots! They are so cute! Being in TN for so many days put me in the mood for them :)

riding the incline up

view from the top

I learned something new this football game...apparently its a tradition to smoke a cigar after the AL/TN game if we win...how have I not heard this before? Well Erik forgot his but found one in Gatlinburg!

How gorgeous is this?

straight up!