CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally...its over...

the election. I'm so glad we don't have to sit through anymore discussions on it or see anymore commercials. But I am very upset at the outcome. I'm really considering quitting work, having tons of babies, and getting everything for free. I mean thats what its gonna be...thats what it already is like its just gonna be worse!!!

Don't get me wrong...I am very happy that history has been made and we have a black president...that has never been an issue for me. I don't care what color you are BUT I do care that I work my butt off while my cousins sit at home having babies and NOT getting married so they can get more money from the government. I mean where are our morals and values???

My Daddy had a good point...my cousins will never go to Hawaii like I did but still I'm paying for them to sit at home and keep having babies!

My medicine every month is $75...in January its going up to $150...I'm gonna have to go back to my old medicine just to afford it...thats NOT fair! Meanwhile my cousin's GREAT plan is NOT to go back to work since having a baby so she can get more money from the government...GREAT PLAN!!!THATS MY MONEY!!!! What happened to going to college, getting a job, getting married, and THEN having a baby when you could afford it???

I think we need to all...all of us who work that is...quit our jobs and start relying on the government and then lets see how long that lasts...

OK I feel a little better now...

BTW...I have tons of pics to post but we broke my USB thingy so I can't upload pics...sorry...