CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend

Whew...what a busy few days! But thats how I like it to be! On Wednesday night me and Michelle left for Nashville for a organ donation and transplant conference which honored Childrens for an award for performing a certain number of organ donations. The Alabama Organ Center paid for 2 employees to go and I volunteered to be one of them...Michelle went along as my date. The conference was at the Opryland Hotel. I went to a few classes and then on Friday night there was an awards ceremony and dinner. It was fabulous! And of course me and Michelle shopped, went to bars, and had a blast!

Saturday we left Nashville and drove back to Bham, I dropped Michelle off met Erik at my house literally ran in and changed clothes and then we drove to Knoxville for the game! What a game! There is nothing better that beating Fat Phil especially there! And I got to see my bestest Mandy for the first time in FOREVER!!! Her whole family was staying in Gatlinburg...and she said it was only 30 min away sooo...

after the game me and Erik drove to Gatlinburg, found a motel room and stayed for the night and hung out in Gatlinburg today. We had so much fun and it was gorgeous! This is the perfect time to go!!!