CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

This along with Gatlinburg was a very last minute trip but those are usually the best! Erik called me on my way to Nashville and asked if I wanted to go luckily Michelle wanted to get home early on saturday too so it was no big deal for us to leave kinda early.

I'm not sure what Bama was doing the first half it was kinda uneventful but they sure made up for it in the 2nd half. And we held on to our #2 spot!

Final Score...29-9...Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer!!!!

I think TN got a little confused and thought they were in Auburn...before the game they flew an eagle around the field...cool but not in the right place!

view from our seats...they were higher than what I'm use to but you do have a better view. It took awhile to get use to it though for the first few min I was a bit dizzy!