CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Bedrooms

After monthes of looking I finally got a new comforter set and I'm in love with it! I also bought the candle sconces for behind the bed but I have much more to buy I just ran out of money. I think I'm gonna do that purple color curtains and put gold material on the wall behind the bed with the sconces on top of that. I need art though and I"m not sure what I'm gonna do about that...


And this is my new guest bedroom! I got the bed from Lee and it took me a little while to figure out what I wanted in here but I finally am getting it. I did this room first and then it was cuter than my room so I had to get on the ball with the other one.