I called Erik today asking if he wanted to go see this new movie. We've both been wanting to see it and we hardly ever do anything other than hang out at the house so I thought it was a good idea...nope there's a hockey game tonight. So we can't go...I mean its not like its Alabama football or something like that. Erik keeps saying its an important game but it really doesn't matter who wins tonight cause they're gonna play again regardless. Anyway I was a little bummed but he loves hockey and I'm a good girlfriend. So GO REDWINGS!!!!
Anyway a few min later I got a call and it was Erik asking if I wanted him to cook for me. I think he started feeling bad...he's so sweet! He had me spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad waiting on me when I got home! And...he made my bed for me! He kinda got it right : )...
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Is hockey finished yet????
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 9:52 PM
