CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Date Night

Saturday night me and Erik had a date night. We (well I) have been planning this for awhile cause we haven't had a real date in awhile. Our plan was to go to The Melting Pot and then to Blue Monkey. I made reservations for 6:30. When Erik came to pick me up he handed me this...

I know, I know he's the sweetest thing ever! Anyway we get there and he told them we had a reservation for Erik Overby, the hostess asked is this the same one as Laura Overby...I was like NO!!! Apparently, Laura had made reservations for her and Pres at the exact same time at the exact same restaurant...how weird is that??? This was Erik's first fondue experience and he liked it but the chocolate was his favorite!

Of course when Laura and Pres get there of course they sat them right next to us! Me and Laura were both a little disappointed cause we had been so set on wanting "date night" but it ended up fine.

Anyway we ended up not going to Blue Monkey cause I felt bad cause we spent so much money at melting pot but it was the 2nd best date (best date was our first date) I've ever been on!