CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lets Play Catch Up...

not much has been going on. I worked like a gazillion days in a row (or it felt like that) so that I could be off this 4th of July weekend. I've started a new hobby...clipping coupons! Erik thinks its the funniest thing ever!!! But I saved $27 last night at Publix! Its awesome!

Monday I went home cause my cuz Lisa came up from Florida to see the family. The Spurlin girls minus Megan went to eat at the nicest restaurant in Albertville. I had never been before but it was VERY good. Its called Sebastian's. It was quiet funny cause there's this big write up in the menu about where all he's worked and studied and then its like you're in Albertville...but the foods spectacular and extremely cheap compared to Bham prices! Our waitress was also a little redneck and actually told us that the tip was not included...come on you don't do that! I got salmon with a citrus glaze (very good), Mama got appetizers as her meal (fried green tomatoes, grouper, and sweet potato fries), Lisa got portobello mushrooms (she's a vegetarian) and everybody else got chicken salad (that was awesome!)


I came back to Bham last night, went to Public and I'm chillin until the weekend. We have big plans this weekend. Remember my 4th of July last year floatin the cahaba well we're doing it again! I'm gonna take my waterproof camera so I should have pics this time : )