We stayed out at the beach all day...it was the prettiest day yet. The water was crystal clear and no waves. But we had all gotten pretty burnt the day before so we stayed under the tent a good bit. That night we had our annual seafood feast. We go and get crab legs, shrimp, salmon and cook all that ourselves with salad, potatoes, and bread. It is always the best meal we have! HEre is a picture of our feast...the best part...you don't have to get ready and you have a great view!
AFter dinner we played Guesstures again...I gotta buy this game...its hilarious!
Eventually me, Carrie, and Megan were the only ones left up. Me and Carrie hadn't showered yet so I went to get in the shower, our shower door had been off the track but we had just been dealing with it. I got finished and was sitting in the den playing on the computer and Carrie was in the shower...I heard a loud bang. I knew exactly what it was and I just knew the glass was gonna be all in pieces with Carrie all cut up. I ran in there and Carrie was holding the doors in the shower, naked. Of course everybody else was right behind me running in. I was like "Wait! Carrie's naked!" Finally I got Carrie a towel and she went into our room and Daddy fixed the door. Carrie's only injury was a cut on her foot...
Monday, July 20, 2009
Last Day at the Beach
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 6:10 PM
