CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

So Long Jimmy

Our educator Jimmy left the ER earlier this month and we had him a going away party at Cantina. The party was awesome..food not so much. We got him an Alabama pic for his going away present. He's only going upstairs of the hospital but it won't be the same without him! Jimmy was the BEST educator we could've ever asked for and we will miss him so much!!!

I loved this pic...we were just outside being goofy letting Jimmy's balloons go but I thought it turned out so pretty!

I have no idea what these things were suppose to be but they looked like some kind of hat an Asian would wear and Wilson wore it with ease....but they were extremely heavy and hurt!

our group

me and Jimmy with his pic...Roll Tide!