CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

On to the beach...

We got to the beach late Friday night. It was absolutely gorgeous on saturday and we laid out all day long. We didn't even go in for lunch. Sooo...we both came back crispy. But this was one of the best birthdays I've ever had! Erik is absolutely wonderful and is so good to me! He does anything to make me happy and I love him so much!!!
I love this pic of him. He usually has this cheesy fake smile for pics but I said "fart" and got this real smile out of him.

us on the beach

Gettin ready to go eat. Erik took me to my favorite restaurant the Backporch. They have my favorite food ever...grouper florentine. After dinner we went and played putt putt and then came back to the condo and played cards.

playing putt putt