The bachlorette party started at Sol, Mandy's favorite mexican restaurant. We then went to the old Pickwick Hotel and got ready to go out. We went to Rare Martini and then to Nana Funk's.
All the power went out in Nana Funk's while we were there. Those of us that were sober we a little freaked out. I guess I watch too many morbid shows but I just knew somebody was fixin to come in shooting everybody, but those who felt pretty good didn't seem to mind the power outage.
little mexican man who was a pretty good dancer
Tyrone Prothro was out...Roll Tide!
This is Laura's little sis who is not quite legal but she used Leslie's ID and we got her in every bar we went to! Can you guess which one is only 18???
Michelle doing the All the Single Ladies dance...she knew every move!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Bachlorette Party
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 10:18 AM
