CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Atlanta Trip

Wednesday I drove to Rome to see Carrie. We went to see Sex and the City, which is a good movie but very different from the show. Then Thursday we got up and went shopping. I bought lots of clothes that I did NOT need. I mean I still have clothes from San Fran that still have tags on them. Then we went to the Braves vs Marlins game. We had great seats! Although we almost got hit with like 4 foul balls. The first one skipped right over our heads and a guy 2 rows behind us caught it. Then Chipper Jones hit his 400th home run, it landed 2 sections over from us! I would've loved to have caught that ball!!! I love me some Chipper!!! Our seats were right beside Jeff Franceur too!!! He was some good eye candy. After the game we met up with one of Carrie's friends and his roommates. We played rock band and then went to a pub. We had a great time!



Yummy...baseball players...even yummier...Jeff Franceur


Chipper's 400th homerun!!