and my forearms. Me and Laura went rock climbing today...inside Mama not outside there were mats to fall on so I didn't get hurt. It was the first time I've ever done it and its harder than it looks! Those people just scoot up the walls like lizards but I could maybe go up 12-15 feet. Laura use to do it a lot but hasn't done it in a year but she's good too! She scampered up like a freakin monkey! And the walls were probably 50 ft high! She climbed all the way to the top! I learned how to be the balley (sp?) too...thats the one the stands at the bottom hooked to the other end of the rope and watches the climber and then lets them down when they are done. You should see my hands I'll have calluses tomorrow and I was trying to eat just a minute ago and couldnt even cut my food! It was a different experience, I would do it again but I think dancing is more my cup of tea...
