CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Driving to Lake Tahoe

Today we got up really early and drove to Lake Tahoe. It was about a 3 hour drive. Our plan was to go up there, ride up the gondola, go out tonight and spend the night BUT Tahoe is kinda run down. I mean the lake was gorgeous but the town just wasn't too happening. It took us no joke...1 1/2 hours to find somewhere to eat lunch cause everything was closed. I mean I understand its not ski season anymore but the locals have to eat too! We finally ate at this grill which was really good and right on the lake and then went to this little shopping area. The gondola was here to ride up the mountain but it seemed like the only people riding were going up there to ski not to just look around so we opted out of that and just came on home. I wish I could've went skiing while I was out here but we ran out of time...I'll just have to take a ski trip this winter! These pics are from the drive up the mountain...