Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Even though I had to work today I had a great Thanksgiving! We had a great lunch with so much food!!! I have so many things to be thankful for...
my work family because they kept me company today when I couldn't spend the day with my real family...
my real family who I will be spending the day with tomorrow...Roll Tide!!!
my BFF Carrie who even though we don't talk to each other all the time is one of a few people I know would do anything for me
my sissur of course just cause she's my sissur...
my soon to be sis-in-law who hooked me up with the greatest guy ever and became a best friend...
and of course the greatest guy ever...I don't know how I got so lucky?
And there are many more but the list would be way to long!!!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 10:34 PM
