I have some major catching up to do. Me and Erik went to the Ark game last saturday. It was suppose to rain the ENTIRE day. We drove down a little early and ate lunch with Megan. Then we were trying to figure out where we were going to park and Megan decided she would just take us and pick us up saving us the time. She CAN BE so sweet! Anyway she dropped us off like 2 blocks from the stadium. It was pouring. I snapped these 2 pics before we got out and then left my camera in her car cause I didn't wanna get it wet. It poured on us all the way to the stadium and as soon as we got inside it stopped and never rained another drop the entire game!
Monday, October 5, 2009
AL vs ARK game
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 11:00 AM
