CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time for Christmas Pics

After lunch we went over to Megan's boyfrien's parents house for cake and ice cream. And of course we had Christmas pics done for the annual Christmas card. Poor Erik...its a wonder I didn't get dumped after this. I made him get up at 6:30am for the graduation, sit through it which was 3 hours long, then go over to their house where they had a cat (which Erik is allergic too) and take tons of pictures (which every guy loves to do). When we left poor Erik had a bad headache and was so congested. Bless his heart...he was a trooper and says he had fun but I don't know. So far I haven't gotten dumped though so maybe he'll stick around :)

the Caldwell girls minus a few

expect this on a Christmas card in a few days

Apparently the morning of graduation Daddy was dancing around singing "we're going to graduation, we're going to graduation". I think he's kinda happy to not have anymore kids to pay for. This was us re-enacting the now titled "graduation song"