Merry Christmas everybody! I have several pics from the ED Christmas Party: Part 2 and from Christmas with Erik's family last night but I'll get to those later. I'm working today suppose to be here till 3 but I"m gonna try to cut out earlier so I can make it to Granny & Papa's.
Erik did good with my Christmas gifts...I was a little scared and refused to open them in front of his family but after everyone left last night I opened them and I got guitar hero world tour, an air gun, and an AL license plate! All were wrapped by Erik!!!
There was also an amazing little incident that happened yesterday at work...I'm calling it a Christmas miracle and it totally put me in the Christmas spirit...I'm not even sad to be at work today :) I'm scared to tell the story on here though...you know HIPPA and all...
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 9:51 AM
