CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 1

After we found the right condo we got our stuff in and started getting some sun. The rest of our crew got to PCB around lunch. GPoe was like our mama on the trip. She made us all sandwiches for lunch both days AND breakfast! I don't have near as many pics as Nicole (go to Kaylyn and Luke's on the side of my page to see more) it kinda seems like I was one of the ones acting a fool as Nicole snapped away. And I'm not re-typing all the stories either cause she has them covered! But Friday we sat at the beach until the sun went down and then moved to the hot tub. We ordered pizza and just sat around the hot tub until I had a great idea to go dancing...but I decided I'd better not :)

waiting on the rest of the ED crew

I got an email literally a day before I left about how "dickheads" really do exist...I think this was the same guy from the email pic

Friday crew...Aereal, Chris, and Sarah came later that night

"Look at all the sand that blew on my towel! I can build a sand castle!"

I think she was re-enacting someone falling out of their chair!