CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

San Diego

So we left Saturday and drove to San Diego. I didn't take many pics (since I'd been before) but we did some new things! We had a friend show us around on Sunday and he took us to Sunset Cliffs (which was gorgeous) and then out to a few bars. It was very fun! Then on Monday Laura had an interview with Rady Children's Hospital. While she was there I took Toto to the Dog Beach. He was so cute trying to run in the sand! After we got done he just passed out in the parking lot! Too bad he has a retarded mama...I drove off with his leash on the top of the car so he now walks with a rope...poor dog! I already feel bad for the kids I will have one day!

Sunset Cliffs



Dog Beach