CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Nashville Predators vs Detroit Red Wings

For Valentine's Day I got Erik tickets for the Detroit Red Wings game (his fave team). Saturday night was the game. This was his first NHL hockey game and my first. He had a blast! I wish I had taken a book. It just kinda seems pointless to me to do all that skating and not score. Apparently we picked a good game cause it went into overtime with a score of 0-0 and still nobody scored and then went into a 9 round shootout with Detroit winning in the end...apparently this doesn't happen too often.


my fave part...the zamboni


the TN titans head coach (Jeff Fisher) sat a few rows below us...my Mama is IN LOVE with him so I had to get a pic! I think its cause he looks like my Daddy about 15-20 years ago...


We spent the night Sat night and Sunday met up with Carrie to eat pancakes and then went shopping at the Opry Mills Mall...while there we played Glow In the Dark putt putt...why didn't we think of this???