CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week Update

We actually had an eventful weekend but not many pics to share.

Friday and Saturday morning Erik's fam had a yardsale. We had GREAT weather for it! And the turnout was great too! On Friday I made $150 but on Saturday just $15 and I got a suntan (just on my face though, still too cold for shorts and tshirts).

Saturday after the yard sale me and Erik were going to Aville for my Mama's bday to go out to eat with everybody. We were running behind from the sale and still had to go get a cake from Edgars (yummy!). We rushed over to Edgars and got a strawberry cake and while trying to get home we got behind an old lady.

After cussing her a lot I started texting somebody the next thing I hear is BAM!!! The old lady in front of us had been hit by another car. FABULOUS!!!!! We're already late and now because I"m a nurse and its against the law for us to keep going we have to stop and help!

Erik starts directing traffic and I go to see if everybody's ok. Both the old lady and the lady that hit her were having trouble breathing but no big injuries. They were just shaken up. Finally about an hour later after the ambulance, fire truck, and police had came we got to go home...still had to get ready.

We actually get ready really fast and make it to Aville. The fam goes to Gadsden to eat at Top of the River. It was really good...if you've never been to this restaurant you need to go (get the blakened catfish). Here's the only pic of the week...me and Erik making out with our to go boxes...


So the plan was to go back to Uncle Johnny's and eat Edgar's strawberry cake and let Mama see her present (which was her and daddy's wedding pic blew up and in a gorgeous frame). On the way Erik gets a call that his brother had a little head injury and was taken to the ERa. It really wasn't so little and they ended up keeping him overnight so of course as soon as we get to my car we head back to Trussville. No strawberry cake :(

That night me and Erik spent the night with his niece and nephew and had to get them ready the next day for a baseball game...HARD WORK!!! I slept with Kennedy and was scared the whole night I'd roll over on her so I didn't sleep and Erik slept in the floor of Dylan's room so he didn't sleep good either. The next morning was difficult getting 2 kids ready and ourselves...we may be putting off the whole baby thing for a few years. BUT Erik's brother is fine now and got out of the hospital the next day.

So that was our weekend...suppose to be a fun filled one and ended up stressful with no sleep and tomorrow its back to work for me!! YAY!!! (the exclamation points are sarcastic)