Well, I got on here to post about my busy weekend and realized I only had a few pics but I swear I was sooo busy! Friday me, Laura, and Kennedy went to that Cottontails thing at the Civic Center. We bought so much stuff mostly for Kennedy but it was fun. Friday night Mama, Daddy, and my aunt, uncle and cousins came down and met me, Erik, and Erik's friend DJ at the Comedy Club. We saw a guy named Henry Cho and he was hilarious! I was a little worried Mama wouldn't like it but she was laughing the whole time! Afterwards everybody came to my house to hang out for a little while.
Sad news...Lee finally left me. I guess he got tired of me cheating on him with the pool boy :) He moved to Dallas on Friday...I just keep pretending it didn't really happen. On Thursday before he left I just said I'll see you tonight and thats what I keep saying...
Saturday I went and watched Erik's niece perform in her HighFlyers competition. Its a cheer/dance group and they got 1st in their division! That night me and Erik babysat while Pres & Laura had a date. Everybody survived and Dylan kept saying "This is the best day of my life!" (I think because we let him have icecream without finishing his hotdog...plus he loves his Uncle E)
And today I met Erik's grandparents from Mississippi for lunch then rode around a little in Erik's jeep with the top off and then I went and watched Erik's flag football team. They lost...bad.
smiling for the camera
No thats not Chewbaca or Cousin It...its me riding in the back of the jeep...after this shot I made Erik pull over and DJ swapped seats with me.
DJ & Erik
Monday, March 9, 2009
Weekend Update
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 12:51 AM
