Last night some of my old friends came down for the 4th weekend. We decided to try this new place called Derby Junction. Its close to the racetrack so we didn't really know what to expect...I was kinda expecting the same type of people at the track (if you've been you know what I'm talking bout) but it was really fun. It was karaoke night and we were the youngest ones in the crowd but we had a great time! I did however for the first time in my life lose my cell phone. At the end of the night I couldn't find it and dumped my entire purse out on the floor so we left thinking it was in Lindsey's car. This am we got up really early and went to Lindsey's house...we found Carrie's purse (which she had left also) but no Miranda phone. I went to another girl's house that we had been at and to the parking lot of Derby Junction...nothing so we went on with our 4th celebrations (which will come later I'm pooped...good stories). Good news though...I just got back from the bar and they had it there...I don't know HOW I lost it!!!
me and my BFF, Carrie
me and my boys...I love these guys! I've been friends with them since middle school and they are just the funniest people ever! I miss them alot!
Lee & Dustin singing some Brooks & Dunn
Friday, July 4, 2008
Derby Junction
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 11:47 PM
