We land in Dallas and we're riding down the runway and I'm looking out the window and there's a plane looking really close to us. I think surely we won't hit it the pilot knows what he's doing...BOOM!!!...we hit it! The tip of our wing stuck in the tip of the other plane's wing. Immediately all the workers on the ground pulled out the phones and started taking pics so we all did too! When we finally keep going and I get to my new gate I realize the plane we hit is the plane I'm suppose to get on next...ironic huh...only me. Anyway we get a new plane and I make it home safely but what a story...see THIS is why I carry my camera EVERYWHERE!
our broken wing
the piece of wing we left behind
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Small Plane Crash
Posted by *MIRANDA* at 2:07 PM
