CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yumm...juicy patties!


Nobody else gets this unless you've been to the mountains of Jamaica. So a few summers ago me and Carrie went on a mission trip to Jamaica and for 2 days we had to eat these juicy pattie things...we got to pick from chicken, beef, or veggie. The first day we were so hungry we didn't care and they were the best things ever but the next day we realized they were disgusting! Well we finally figured out how they are made...we went to eat at Bahama Breeze (since the one in Bham is gone) and Carrie got these things on the side called yuko (I think). I tasted one and was like I've had this before...our waiter told us what they were...its a Jamaican food similar to a potato and is eaten like potatoes...thats when I realized it was a juicy patty! Yuck...it gives me goose bumps thinking about eating those again!